Protect your everyday vehicle
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is an coverage for the vehicles you personally own. Driving can be unpredictable, and our insurers’ auto insurance packages provide protection from any unforeseen circumstances.
Necessary Coverage for Your Vehicle
No matter if you use a car or a motorcycle as your main mode of transportation, you’ll want to make sure you’re financially protected, should an accident happen along the way. Auto insurance provides liability protection for each driver listed on the policy.
Additional, Optional Coverage Includes:
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Rental car reimbursement
- Roadside assistance
- Medical payments as a result of an accident
- Coverage of damages that occur as a result of an auto collision with another vehicle
- Coverage of damages that occur as a result of an auto collision with something other than another vehicle
- Protection from vehicle theft
- Protection from vandalism
- Protection from weather related damages
- Accidents with uninsured/underinsured individuals
Protect yourself and your vehicle in case of an accident.Talk To An Agent
Or call for immediate assistance.