Term Life Insurance
Protection for only when you need it.
What is Term-Life Insurance?
Term Life Insurance is one of the most affordable types of insurance and provides protection during the “term” during which you pay premiums for. When you buy term life insurance, you get to choose how long you need the policy and how much coverage you want.
Term life insurance may be the right fit for you if you are looking for:
- Guaranteed coverage for a specific amount of time or to cover specific financial obligations
- Affordability and payments guaranteed not to change
- An addition to a work provided life insurance plan
- Short-term coverage for debts or other needs
- Provisions for loss of income
- Protection to help pay off a mortgage or college loans
Common types of term life insurance include:
Group Term Life: often paid by your employer for a set period of time to provide your beneficiaries financial support.
Level Term: Plans usually range from 10-30 years. Premium payments remain level during the entire period of time, and you can often convert your policy to a permanent life plan later on.
Interested in term-life insurance?Talk To An Agent
Or call for immediate assistance.